Are you looking to start an internal coaching program?
Are you a new coach looking to create an internal coaching program within your organization? Would you love to have a leading expert lead and coach you from start to finish? Are you looking to connect with other like-minded professionals who are looking to create something similar within their organization? Would you like to leverage your efforts by collaborating with others to create an outstanding internal program? If so, then this program is for you.
- Fulfills Mentor Coaching hours requirement for ACC or renewal
- PowerPoint presentation to share about what coaching is, how it works with stakeholders and potential coaching audiences
- Defining the challenge or problem are you solving with coaching
- Finding and Selecting Stakeholders and Sponsors
- Determining Key Performance Indicators/Metrics (KPIs) that coaching will Address
- Determining a key coaching market
- Identifying attributes of desired clients – avoiding performance management
- Creating a coaching pilot program, to prove your concept before expanding to other departments or areas
- Selecting measures for your Coaching Program
- Creating a company client intake packet
- Creating program performance reports
- Tips for Expanding your coaching program after a successful pilot
- Elements of Building a community of practice
- Understanding of Key success factors for internal coaches
MONTHLY PROGRAM FEATURES
- One 60-90-minute Internal Coaching Program focused workshop (week 2 of the month)
- One 60-90-minute Competency skill-focused workshop (week 4 of the month)
- One 30 to 45-minute recorded coaching session reviewed with written feedback using the PCC markers
- All sessions meet via Zoom video – available on any mobile device or PC/Mac
- All sessions will be recorded for future reference or replay
- Google drive for documents
Two- 60-minute one-on-one coaching calls (weeks 1 and 3 of the month) (additional fees apply)
Program Fees: $2400 – payable via credit card or purchase order
About your Mentor Coach: Shawna Corden, PCC, PMC and Author of Coach Culture- A Playbook for Winning in Business
- Shawna Corden is an Executive Coach and owner of Shawna Corden Coaching and Webinars as well as a Faculty Member with Coach U. She is an OSU Alum and holds certifications in Professional Project Management from PMI, and the PCC and PMC from the ICF.
- Her practice is focused on helping companies build a coaching culture. She coaches executives, trains leaders on coaching skills, consults on coaching implementation and mentors internal coaches. She regularly speaks globally to groups on these and other performance enhancing topics.
- As part of a 23-year career in a Fortune 10 company, she began an Internal Coaching program boasting a 400% increase in employee engagement, and numerous other key performance metrics for her organization – including leadership development. As part of her role, she led a global community of practice numbering 450 members- with innovative coaching development programs and trained leaders in coaching skills to compliment coaching.
- Her experience in building a coaching culture, drove the writing of: Coach Culture- A Playbook for Winning in Business
- She is the former chair of the Internal Coaching community of practice for the International Coaching Federation (ICF), and a five-time member on the ICF Prism awards committee, awarding the honor of coaching excellence demonstrated in an organization. She is also active on the Code of Ethics Committee for the ICF.